These General Terms and Conditions for Use (hereinafter General Terms and Conditions) refer to the use of the Homey site through the homey.bg website (hereinafter Homey), owned by Homey Bulgaria Ltd., UIC 200589134, with registered office and head office address: the Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia city, post code 1407, 20 Golo bardo Str., office 5, email address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “Company”).
The present General Terms and Conditions for Use govern the relations between the Company and any of the Users that would arise through the website homey.bg.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS. BASIC CONCEPTS
Homey is a website (site) that enables each User to explore and get acquainted with the informative content uploaded to the site
- “User”, within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions, is any natural person, having proper capacity, as well as any duly and validly registered legal entity. Users within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions are not subject to any registration or identification to visit the website’s site.
- “Site / Website” – an internet resource consisting of files, programs, text, sound, picture, image and / or other materials available through the domain homey.bg.
- These General Terms and Conditions are posted on the homey.bg website and are deemed to have been accepted by the User as a result of his / her entry to the site.
- “Partner” means any person with whom the Company is in a contractual relationship, which is entitled to advertise through the Site additional information about the goods and services provided by it.
II. USE OF THE SITE
- By entering the site via the domain homey.bg, the User declares that he/she will abide by these General Terms and Conditions when using it, any link and section thereof, as well as by the emergence, development and termination of any legal relationship arising from the use of the site.
- Linking to the General Terms and Conditions is applicable to both the current configuration of the site and any changes made to it in the form of additional modifications, removals or adding new links, sections, goods, services, and more.
- Homey reserves the right to modify unilaterally, amend and add these General Terms and Conditions and it is not obliged to notify explicitly the User. All changes to the Terms of Service will be posted on this site and each User has free access to them. Changes take effect as soon as they are published. It is the responsibility of the User to read the Terms and Conditions before each use of the site.
- If the User explicitly declares that he/she rejects the changes by duly submitting a written notice, it is considered that the contractual relationship between the parties is terminated.
- Homey may change or terminate any aspect or feature of its site at any time, including, discontinuance of the provision of specific information content and database.
- Goods or services offered by Homey partners may also be present on the site, but Homey is not liable and it is not a party to any contracts entered into between the Users and third parties, which are Homey partners.
- Homey has the right to place electronic links, banners and other advertising forms for goods and / or services offered by the Company or third parties on any of the pages of the site, as well as electronic links and advertising banners pointing to websites, which are outside the control of the Company. Homey is not responsible for the content, authenticity and legality of such websites or for goods and services that have become available to the User when using the site.
- Any User may use the information on the Site for personal / non-commercial purposes only, agreeing that the information published on the Site may not be grounds for claims to the Company
- The use of any information or any other type of content by Homey for commercial purposes is prohibited – without copying, reproducing or publishing part or all of the information system on the Site unless expressly agreed in writing.
- In case there is a chance for commenting and publishing content by the User of the site – Users who post comments and / or information on the site express their personal opinion on various issues. Homey is not responsible for the authenticity, infringement of third-party rights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of the information and articles published by the authors on the website.
- The information posted on the Homey site is not legal advice and is not binding. Homey is not responsible for any losses, direct or indirect damages, lost profits resulting from the use of specific information content or article, as well as any other changes to the content of the site and these Terms and Conditions.
III. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- “personal data” means any information relating to an identified natural or natural person that can be identified (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual;
- “processing” means any operation or set of operations performed with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or changing, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing through transmission, dissemination or other means by which data becomes available, arranged or combined, limited, deleted or destroyed;
- “limitation of processing” – marking of stored personal data in order to limit its processing in the future;
- “Profiling” means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data for the assessment of certain personal aspects relating to an individual and in particular for the analysis or forecasting of aspects relating to the performance of professional duties that physical person, his or her economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement;
- “pseudonymization” means the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be linked to a particular data subject without the use of additional information provided that it is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data are not linked to an identifiable natural person or an identifiable individual;
- „Administrator“ means a natural or legal person, a public body, an agency or other entity which, alone or jointly with others, defines the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or national law, the controller or the specific criteria for determining such treatment may be laid down in Union law or in the law of a Member State;
- “Personal data processor” means a natural or legal person, public body, agency or other entity which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “Recipient” means a natural or legal person, public body, agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, whether or not a third party. the processing of such data by the said public authorities complies with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- “data subject’s consent” means any free expression, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the will of the data subject by means of a statement or a clear confirmatory act expressing his consent to the processing of personal data relating to him;
- “personal data breach” means a breach of security that results in accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data that is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
11. In its personal data processing business, Homey follow the principles of legality, good faith and transparency, minimize data collection, accuracy in the timely deletion or correction of inaccurate personal data, and storage limitation.
12. Homey collects personal data for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and does not process the collected personal data further in a manner inconsistent with those purposes.
13. Homey stores personal data in a form that permits identification of the data subject for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed.
14. Homey processes personal data in a manner that ensures an appropriate level of security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by applying appropriate technical or organizational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
15. Personal Data Protection Policy is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions and is applied by Homey in the course of its business.
18. Homey does not collect any personal data from the Users who visit the domain of the homey.bg domain.
19. For the purpose of reviewing and resolving any complaints, inquiries, requests or other questions and correspondence made in communication with Homey, Homey stores and processes this information as well as the outcome of this processing.
20. Homey may also process other data relating to the User in the event that the latter voluntarily provides such data by filling in relevant electronic forms on the site, adding preferences, settings, etc.
21. When searching for certain content on the Site in the User’s browser, log files are stored allowing Homey to display quick links to repeat past searches. Homey stores up to 3 of these log files within 25 days of the log-in date, which log files are associated with the corresponding browser.
22. Homey store and use log files for the following purposes:
- To ensure the reliable functioning of the site, to identify technical problems, attempts to malicious actions;
- For keeping statistics and measuring the number of daily / monthly / annual visits and usability;
- To fulfill statutory obligations.
- The company that owns homey.bg does not collect, use or process the information that can be defined as “personal data” within the meaning of the Regulation and the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
- According to the Bulgarian and European legislation in force, each company that administers personal data is obliged to notify each User when providing the personal data he/she has processed.
- Under the current Bulgarian and European legislation, any company that manages personal data processes the personal data provided by the User only after obtaining explicit consent.
- In its activity and in fulfillment of its legal obligations, the Company applies the principle of data storage in a minimum volume and for a period no longer than necessary for the administration and ensuring the functionality of the site owned by the Company and the requirements of the law.
|Quick Searches||Until the User Deletes the data; within 25 days of using the functionality||This functionality is available to each User. Homey stores and displays the last 3 searches associated with the respective browser|
|Settings||Until the User deletes the data. In case they are stored in a log file – up to 25 days since the last use|
|System logs (date and time, IP address, URL, browser version information)||For up to 25 days from the last visit to the site||Server logs, logs of security protection devices, Web Application Firewalls, and more devices falling under this category necessary to detect technical problems and / or prevent malicious actions|
|Complaints, Inquiries, Claims, Disclaimer Forms or Other Matters / Correspondence Issued in Communication to the Company|
For a period of up to 1 (one) year
|The Company stores and processes this information as well as the outcome of such processing|
|Log files||Up to 25 days after last use of the site|
- The retention period shall be prolonged in a proportionate manner pending the final settlement of the dispute or proceedings before any court in the event of a legal dispute or proceedings requiring retention of data and / or a request from a competent public authority. In case of changes in the applicable law – the storage periods are extended and / or reduced accordingly.
- The Company does not provide personal data to third parties other than those specified in this Policy and General Terms.
- According to this Policy, each User is entitled to:
- to get informed in detail about the processing of personal data in connection with the commercial activity carried out by the Company through Homey (Right to Information);
- receive a confirmation that his / her personal data are being processed, access to them and information about their processing and rights in this regard (Right of access – to be achieved through the indicated contacts of the Company);
- to correct your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate (Right of correction);
- to request the deletion of data (user registration), unless there is a substantial reason and / or a legal obligation to handle it (the right of deletion);
- to restrict the processing of personal data if the grounds provided for in Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (Right of limitation in relation to data processing) are in place;
- to require the Company to notify any third party to whom the latter has provided personal data regarding the correction, erasure or limitation of the processing of personal data. The Company does not provide personal data collected by it to third parties (Right to notify third parties);
- require the Company to provide him with the personal data collected by him and relating to the User which are provided in a structured, popular format adapted for machine reading and to provide such data to another administrator at his discretion (Right of Portability of data);
- at any time, withdraw your consent to the processing of his or her personal data, which is based on consent. Such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given until the moment of withdrawal (Right of withdrawal);
- Express objections regarding data processed on a legitimate interest (Right of objection);
- Submit a complaint to a competent supervisory authority::
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov “№2,
Tel. (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
- The Company does not use technologies that process personal data so that the subject of personal data (Physical User User) is the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or likewise affects it to a significant extent unless the grounds provided for in the applicable data protection legislation are in place and appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of an individual of personal data.
- Any user may address his / her questions and requests relating to the exercise of his / her rights to the protection of personal data to the Data Protection Officer.
- Any User may delete or disable the browser used by him to receive cookies / log files from a specified site or from all sites. Information: aboutcookies.org.
- Goals for using cookies / log files:
|Session and navigation management (session identifier, security protection, previous step for the back button, etc.)||Temporary (for the duration of the User’s stay on the site)||This type of biscuit ensures the smooth operation of the website on the technical side|
|Quick Search Links||Up to 25 days from last use||This option allows repeating a previous search (from the last 3 searches)|
IV. APPLICABLE LAW
Any potential dispute between the Homey Company and the User is resolved by mutual agreement. If this is not possible, the dispute shall be decided by the competent courts in the Republic of Bulgaria.
V. Other provisions
The written form is deemed to be complied with by e-mailing us , insofar as the statement is recorded technically in a way that enables it to be reproduced.
The parties agree that if any of the clauses (or some of the clauses) of these General Terms and Conditions are invalid, this will not result in invalidity of the contract, other clauses or parts thereof. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory rules of the law or established practice.
Supervisory authorities :
|Commission for Consumer ProtectionAddress: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveikov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floor,tel .: 02/980 25 24|
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
|Commission for Personal Data ProtectionAddress: Sofia, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov “№2,Tel. (02) 940 20 46|
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
Upon user disagreement with these GTC and the Personal Data Protection Policy, an integral part of the Terms of Service, Homey via the homey.bg website refuses to provide access to the products / services / information content offered by the site, as well as to be a party to legal relationships with the respective consumer.